To view your application status and admissions folder you must click on "You've Applied!" on the left-hand side of the screen.
- "Viewing Your Admissions File" summarizes the information provided within your portal account.
- "Check Your Admissions Status" lists your program and major of study, the status of your application, the completion status of your folder, and the name of your Admissions Counselor.
- "Your Application Folder" lists your program of study and the materials that have and haven't been received to complete your admissions folder.
- "Announcements" provides important information on updates, deadlines, and next steps in the admissions process.
- "Path of a Warrior" is your step-by-step guide through the enrollment process. (Applies to domestic students only.)
- "Degree Audit Portlet" provides transfer credit information to students who are transferring in credits from a prior institution.